Im Moment habe ich wirklich keine Zeit für nichts, meine Wohnung sieht ein bisschen aus wie eine Müllhalde und ich fühle mich als würde ich die Sachen nur von einer Seite auf die andere tragen. Wieviel Kram und sinnloses Zeug sich in so kurzer Zeit anhäufen kann ist echt unglaublich, und dabei ist es ja nicht das erste mal dass ich ausmiste...
At the moment I have no time for nothing, my flat looks a little bit like a junkyard and I fell like putting my belongings just from one corner into an other one. How much stuff and useless things can accumulate in such a shor period of time is unbelievable; and it is not the first time I am clearing my rooms out...
At the moment I have no time for nothing, my flat looks a little bit like a junkyard and I fell like putting my belongings just from one corner into an other one. How much stuff and useless things can accumulate in such a shor period of time is unbelievable; and it is not the first time I am clearing my rooms out...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen